Employee Performance Management
PREPARING YOUR WORKFORCE FOR THE ROAD AHEAD
A high-performance workforce consists of a team that is motivated, developed, and loyal to your organization. Aside from consistently delivering quality products and services, nothing holds more promise for driving company profit than your employees.
myTalentLink’s Employee Performance Management Solution (EPM) provides a way to enhance accountability and visibility within your organization by automating and tracking the appraisal process.
Increase employee retention with ongoing, interactive feedback coupled with a clear development plan.
Access real-time data in the reporting chain and employee profiles through this configurable solution.
The Employee Performance Management solution (EPM) is a SaaS, web-based, interactive solution for automating the appraisal process and allows for the inclusion of competencies, goals, cascading goals, and more.
The solution can be used by any size organization, whether small business or global corporations, due to its high level of configurability. Restrict or grant users permission and create single or multiple workflows to support your organization’s diverse needs. Since EPM is unified with the rest of myTalentLink’s Talent Management modules, it allows organizations to leverage data gathered on all aspects of the employee’s career, resulting in a well-rounded view of each employee and a more powerful reporting capability.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unlimited, Multiple Workflows: Create a single or multiple workflows to accommodate the diverse needs of your organization.
- Calendar & Anniversary Based Scheduling: Appraisals can be put on a schedule to automatically advance, can be a fixed calendar date, or based on the anniversary of the employee’s hire date.
- Concurrent Appraisals: Employees may have more than one appraisal at a time. Run a 90-day appraisal for a new hire while also tracking performance for the annual company appraisal.
- 360 Appraisals: Include both internal and external participants. 360 feedback can be gathered from virtually any source; clients or vendors can be solicited for feedback of an employee, which may be incorporated into the formal appraisal process if desired, or simply done on an ad-hoc basis.
WHAT OUR EPM CAN DO FOR YOUR COMPANY
- Assist in moving the focus from "results only" to results and behavior through identification of strengths the employee displays and how these strengths can be used more effectively.
- Introduce enterprise-wide technology that provides consistency throughout the organization.
- Enable managers to coach and develop valuable talent thereby motivating employees who consistently perform well.
- Improve communication between managers and their direct reports by fostering a positive and effective working relationship.
- Provide a forum for balanced and accurate two-way feedback on performance.